Sunday, February 6, 2011

13 Year-Old Sex Slave Forced To Sleep With 550 Men

A 13-year old sex slave (name withheld) has escaped from a hotel in Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria, after sleeping with at least 10 men daily for almost two months.

She was forced into prostitution by her aunt simply called Victoria, who brought her from Akwa Ibom to Lagos in December last year.
The JSS 2 student said it was while she was making effort to escape back to Akwa Ibom State after she fled from the hotel that someone saw her on the street and took her to a police station.

At the station, she told the police how she slept with at least 10 men daily, that is, about 550 men had sex with her throughout the two months she spent in the hotel.


She said each man paid her N1,000 to have sex with her. And her aunt, Victoria, usually comes around to collect the day’s proceeds.
The teenager said Victoria lied to her parents in Akwa Ibom that she was bringing her to Lagos to attend school only for her to be taken to a hotel and asked to sleep with men.


According to the girl, she gave me a room and brought mini skirt and slide dress and asked me to wear them.
“I did not understand what that meant until men started to approach me and I saw other girls going into their rooms with men,” she said.


“My aunt came to my room and coached me on how I should behave and directed that if any man comes to me I should collect N1000 and allow him to have sex with me.”
She also warned her to behave well so that they can always come back.


“That was how I started sleeping with men and at least 10 men have sex with me on daily basis and my aunt will collect the money and leave only food money for me,” she narrated.


On why she ran away from the hotel, she said that she was having severe pains in her private part and “when I complained to her, she wouldn’t hear of it and gave me oil to be robbing inside it but the pain continued until I could no longer bear it.”


Narrating how she agreed to follow her aunt to Lagos, she said that she hails from Ukuda in Akwa Ibom State and was in JSS2 when Victoria came from Lagos in December to take her here.


“She told my parents that she would like to assist them by sending me to school,” adding that since she was living in Lagos, she will take the victim along with her.


“On the day we set out from the village to Lagos, she gave my mom N500 and we left,” she narrated.
When they got to Lagos, she took her to a popular hotel in Ejigbo, New Love Hotel, situated at Lafenwa area, NNPC, Ejigbo.


On how she came to the police station, she said that when she could not bear the pain any longer, she ran away.  She said she was crying and looking for a way to go back to the village because she does not know any place in Lagos.


While she was looking for a way to escape to the village a man took her to the station after listening to her plight.


Following her escape, the police have arrested the ma
nager of the hotel identified as Johnson while Victoria was said to be on the run.
Though the manager has been granted bail, he was ordered to produce Victoria who brought the little girl to Lagos as a sex slave.


On how she came to the police station, she said that when she could not bear the pain any longer, she ran away.  She said she was crying and looking for a way to go back to the village because she does not know any place in Lagos.

News Desk Naija gathered that the Area Commander Zone D, Mushin has ordered full investigation into the matter.
The matter is now being investigated by Inspector Tina in the human rights section.


Both Ejigbo Police and area Commander confirmed the incident and said that full investigation has commenced into the matter.
The girl has been handed over to her parents.

3 comments:

  1. This is lack of management,,,,, she did not care for the girl thats why

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cruel world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poverty is not good,this things will not happen if this children are geting benefits from government.oh God please help Nigeria

    ReplyDelete