Monday, November 21, 2011

Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Sex Scandal: Sends Nude Pictures to U.S Based Lady on Facebook, BB...


yemi solade scandalOne of the pictures he sent
Nov 21, 2011 – Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Sex Scandal: Sends Nude Pictures To U.S Based Lady On Facebook, Blackberry
Without an element of dout, Yoruba star actor, Yemi Solade is very blunt, and he is as well controversial, most times criticizing his colleagues in the movie industry on the pages of newspapers. He is one actor who will not hesitate to hit the nail on the head publicly when it comes to the ills and fake lifestyles of his colleagues. But this is definitely not the best of time for him as a United States based mother of three, Mrs. Bunmi Ladipo has accused him of harassing her sexually.www.naijagists.com
The lady, who had been in the U.S for about 18 years now, said the embarrassing incident started about one month ago when the actor sent a friend request to her on popular social network, Facebook.
According to Mrs. Ladipo, “I accepted the friend request because I could recognize him as an actor and I didn’t envisage he would later turn out to constitute a nuisance.” The development is so infuriating to the happily married lady that she has threatened to take legal actions against the light-skinned actor.
After accepting Solade’s friend request, they started doing normal chatting, and along the line, exchanged Blackberry pin. But unknown to Mrs. Ladipo, Solade’s intention is beyond the normal relationship. Within two weeks, he eventually made his real intentions known, but the woman politely told him the mission is impossible because she is happily married, but the actor insisted that it is no big deal because he is also married.
In the words of Mrs. Ladipo, “At that point, I started feeling embarrassed and it got to a stage that I felt it was someone impersonating him. But I got the biggest shock of my life when he started sending me his nude pictures and sorts. He later called on phone and I recorded the conversation. In fact, that was when I was convinced that he was actually the one harassing me sexually.”
In some of the pictures sent to us, the actor snapped himself with a phone from head to chest level. He was not wearing anything. He also sent other normal pictures, and in one of them, he was with his little daughter. “He sent that one when I told him I can’t date him because I’m happily married.”
The most bizarre among the pictures is the one showing a partially erected male organ, which Mrs. Oladipo also claimed was sent to her by Yemi Solade. “If not that my husband really trust me, my marriage would have crashed. Please, I want to use this medium to beg Mr. Solade to leave me alone.
Honestly, if he is in America here, I’m sure he would be in jail by now.”
Meanwhile, the embittered lady has consulted some women advocate organizations in Nigeria
who are currently making efforts to make sure that justice is done to the case. “I have also called my lawyer in Nigeria, so he would take it up from there,” she said.
She added that “when I informed him that I will expose him, he said people will not believe me because he is a star. He said people will rather believe his own words, not mine. And since then, he posted on his facebook page that I’m a scammer. Well, he will face the music soon because I will be in Nigeria soon as well.”
As at time of filing this report, all efforts to reach Yemi Solade proved abortive as he did not pick our calls or reply the text message sent to his mobile number.
This guy must be careful. Life in America is different from here in Nigeria oooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment