Sunday, April 15, 2012

An exclusive interview with Ajie Kenechukwu Eliogu @ 40. YungChief King of Afro Chant. Ozodimgba 1 of Hong Kong.


An Exclusive interview with Ajie Kenechukwu Eliogu in Hong Kong over the weekend. News Desk Naija crew had to wait hours for him to extricate himself from the studio where he was busy working hard on one of his latest chants music song that is about to hit the stream soon.

Who is Ajie Kenechukwu Bright (YungChief) Eliogu? Kindly let us meet you. 
Bright Eliogu is a Nigerian born artist who is based in Hong Kong doing a type of music known as Afrochant.

Now that you are turning 40, what are your achievements so far & what do you still wish to achieve that you didn't @ 40?
I have achieved being me. My name is BRIGHT...And i LookBright. My music and my clothing line are achievements to me, and i hope to build it solidly for the next generation which you and i know it for our kids. I want them to knw i took no shot corner to success. I actually built every through tears, sweat and faith.


How long have you been in the entertainment Industry?
Quite a while… I would say from birth because I have always breathed and flowed with Entertainment. But for the records, I have been active for almost 15 years now.

How did you get into the Entertainment Industry?
Entertainment has been my natural passion and inner command. I just found myself an entertainer.

What are your obstacles now & then? 
I don’t believe in the word obstacle. I just have challenges.

What keeps you going? 
Faith, Personality and my love for humanity.

We learnt you are into Franchising, What more about LOOKBRIGHT? 
LOOKBRIGHT is a brand coined with simplicity and sophistication. It’s a name that has a fashion statement of fact. For one to appear fashionable, one MUST LOOKBRIGHT.

Where do you expect to take LOOKBRIGHT to in the next 10 years? 
Globally and into the hearts of people. LOOKBRIGHT is focused on humanitarian services.


What is RAP? Kindly enlighten us on that? 
Rise Against Poverty. It’s a movement that blends fashion and entertainment in order to voice hope for the poor.

Who is your role Model? 
Russell Simmons, Bobby Brown.

What is your signature? 
My signature is confidence.

What's your smell? 
I smell belief. Greatness is achievable.

In one word, how best to describe your person? 
Brave.

Family: We understand you are sibling brother to the renowned popular Nollywood Actress Jennifer Eliogu. Do you work with her in some of your songs? Yes I did...

What do you see in her (your sister) whenever she's on the screen? A professional actress.
I got professionals as siblings you know. (Laughs)

Does entertainment run in the family? 
Already that’s obvious to see.

Any other of your sibling in the entertainment industry? 
I tell you when the time is ripe.

What do you have for Nigeria, your expectations, ambitions, dreams and hopes? 
Message of hope. To focus on liberation.
What make YungChief thick? 
My mind makes me thick cos I have a God.

What's the next on your radar? 
Let’s keep our fingers crossed. It’s a surprise package.

Lastly, what word of encouragement do you have for the young & upcoming artist who wishes to venture into the industry? 
The young and upcoming should learn how to conquer anxiety. Nothing great comes simple.

Yungchief can be reached and you can get to know lot more about his achievements so far on his personal website; http://www.lookbright.com.hk/ to know more about his Franchising, Merchandising, His Line of clothings, His Songs and many more.  

1 comment:

  1. This is dude is a sham and no longer respected in Hong Kong our gloablly

    ReplyDelete